We hope you have already filled out our HAPIfork survey! This would provide us information for shipping your rewards to you so if you haven’t done so yet, just check your inbox for an email from Kickstarter and access the survey link.
To date, 84% of backers have already completed the survey. And for those who will receive the HAPIfork as a reward, 50% have chosen the color blue, 38% have chosen green, and 12% have chosen pink! Let us know your color preference by completing our survey 🙂
The HAPIfork, powered by Slow Control, needs just the right app so it can fully help you take control of your health. The HAPIfork application was designed to provide you with very useful functionalities. You can use it to sync with your HAPIfork, add pictures and comments, and have direct access to your meal data and more. No bells and whistles. Just what you need to access your HAPIfork data after the meal or even… in real-time when you’re eating!
- See your success rate- how many bites were done at the proper pace vs. failed bites when you eat too fast
- Be provided with data such as your average fork servings, average interval between fork servings, and number of fork servings per minute
- View the images you saved with your meal (you’ll be able to save multiple images)
- See the overall graph of your meal, showing number of fork servings over time
- Description of the meal to describe the experience, or even to leave yourself motivational messages!
- Rating of the meal : rate your overall satisfaction from the meal.
- Location, meal start and end times, and even get to tag your meal to categorize them.
- Summary view of your your meal history with the pictures that you added.